In order to provide you with the most quality care possible, Dr. Hirsch does not participate with insurance plans. No need to worry — our fees are very affordable! In fact, a regular office visit costs as much as the average chiropractic co-payment.

For those who are covered by insurance plans with “out-of-network” benefits (or a HSA/Flex account), we will provide you with an itemized receipt to submit for reimbursement. We cannot guarantee that any payment will be made, however. Individual benefits are determined by the contract between you/your employer and the insurance company. Please contact your insurance company or human resources department to determine your coverage. You, the patient, are ultimately responsible for payment of all services

Motor Vehicle Accidents and Worker’s Compensation

Accident claims require additional paperwork. Please allow time to fill out forms.

Work Injuries

Most NH Worker’s Compensation insurance covers chiropractic care when you are injured on the job. Some insurance companies require you to be treated by a provider that specifically participates with an insurance plan. However, most companies allow the worker to choose the provider they wish.

If you have been injured at work and make an appointment for care in our office, please make sure that you have notified your employer of injury, completed the proper work forms, and that you are able to provide the office with the name of the insurance company, billing address, and claim number for the incident. You should be able to get that information from your Human Resources department. This office does not accept out-of-state Worker’s Compensation cases.  The laws of each state are different and it is more appropriate to be treated by a provider within that state who understands and can comply with the specific Worker’s Compensation rules of the state.

Please Note: We are obligated to file any claims that are a result of a work-related injury to the appropriate NH Worker’s compensation insurance company. Your health insurance WILL NOT pay claims due to work injuries. 

Motor Vehicle Accidents

Car insurance generally provides personal injury coverage if you have been involved in a car accident. In New Hampshire the insurance laws are unusual compared to other states. The law allows you to bill either your commercial health insurance or auto insurance. Because we do not participate with commercial health insurance you will be expected to pay for any services related to the accident at the time of service. You will be provided the appropriate forms to submit to your own auto claims to your insurer for reimbursement.